My random thoughts...brought to you once a week!
- I'm a high school teacher. Love my job...and it's great getting to spend the summers with my girls. But do you know how difficult it is to write "Unique Randomness" when the most exciting part of your day is checking the mailbox?
- Big weekend for me...we (wife and I) get to go out both Friday and Saturday night! That's what I call Christmas in July. However, I am a little nervous about my quickly eroding socialization skills. Watching kids all week lowers my already borderline IQ by another 20 points.
- Mel Gibson...ahh...wow! I thought nothing you did could make me not like Braveheart. I was wrong.
- As I write this, I'm drinking a cup of the big chain's coffee (we'll call them Marmucks again). Why do I get lazy and buy this crap at the store? It tastes like burnt horse piss. And no, I've never tasted burnt horse piss...so just save it.
- I am ready for football training camp to start...these Astros are killing me. Can you just trade Oswalt already?
- Facebook Folley of the Week: "I Love My Husband" Girl. You know who I'm talking about. Heck, you might even be her. She's the one who goes on facebook and professes to cyberspace that she has the best husband in the world. How did you tell your husband of his greatness before facebook?