Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Hour


Every Thursday is dedicated to passing along a found drink recipe. Enjoy!

Black Cherry Fizz Bomb
http://www.drinksmixer.com/drinkp15q072.html

How did I find this one? I did a google search on black cherry vodka (had a bottle of it sitting in the liquor cabinet for quite some time). I stumbled upon this Black Cherry Fizz Bomb. I'll give this recipe credit...it made me purchase Red Bull for the first time. I was very happy with the results. It's a perfect summer drink...cool, refreshing, sweet but not too sweet. And don't laugh at my maraschino cherry. I bought a bottle for blog presentation.

**Note**The recipe link mentions watermelon vodka...just disregard that...they meant cherry.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Rumor has it cherry vodka and coke makes a tasty beverage also...just in case you need an alternative to the Bomb!