Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mighty Good Recipe

Every Tuesday is dedicated to bringing you a Mighty Good Recipe!

Honey Soy Dipping Sauce (For Dumplings/Potstickers)
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/honey-soy-dipping-sauce-for-dumplings-or-potstickers-recipe/index.html

WTF! I know what you're thinking...it's just a dipping sauce recipe. And no, I'm not getting lazy! My next few Mighty Good Recipes will be a series of Chinese food delights. I love cooking Chinese food and maybe, just maybe these tasty recipes will inspire you. I'm starting with the dipping sauce because I'm finishing with the dumplings. Why? Because I'm a firm believer that good things come to those who wait. The dumpling recipe I possess is my Mt. Everest...it's the best I have. If this recipe was on Facebook, it would have like 5000 friends.

Note...sorry about the lack of pic today...figured a dipping sauce wasn't much to look at.

No comments: