Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Unique Randomness


My random thoughts...brought to you once a week.
  • Sex and the City 2 comes out soon. Hope my wife doesn't force me to watch this one as well. Still looking for the 6.5 hours the first movie stole from my life.
  • Ever have an itch, but when you go to scratch it, you're not sure where it is?
  • I know my next comment (along with my Sex and the City one) is gonna make me sound like I play for the other team...but, I am officially addicted to Strawberry Milkshake Pop Tarts. Damn they are good!
  • Houston sports is at an all-time low. The Astros are completely pathetic. The Rockets are eternally good, not great. The Texans' best player is threatening to hold out for a new contract...and another player brought up tumors in relation to getting busted for roids.
  • The History Channel is officially my favorite channel. Pawn Stars, Sliced, America-The History of Us...good stuff. It has surpassed sports and Food Network for me.
  • Want to inflict pain on your worst enemy? Follow these simple steps: 1. Go to Disney Store in local mall. 2. Purchase a pair of hard, plastic, 1-inch heel princess slippers. 3. Take said slippers, turn them upside down. 4. Place next to enemy's bed. 5. Enemy will step on slippers and experience intense pain. 6. Mission accomplished.
  • Can't help but feel good when I look at this picture. Just outside Columbus, Texas.

No comments: