My random thoughts…brought to you once a week:
- Today marks the 15th anniversary of a very embarrassing moment in my life. Senior year, Scarborough HS…Cinco de Mayo was a big deal, celebrated with a lengthy lunch and various activities. One of those activities being “pet the horsey”. My experience with equine was limited…I was intrigued. So intrigued that I paid absolutely no attention to the enormous pile of horse shizzle I stepped in. Bell rings to go back to class…I walk about 40 yards down a white-floored hallway before a friend gives me the bad news. I make a run for it, slip, and get more excrement on my jeans. That was good enough for me to call it a day and go home. Happy Cinco de Mayo!
- My daughter wants to go to an Astros’ game this weekend. No child should be subjected to such horror. Although, you gotta figure a decent shot at seeing a no-hitter.
- Ever eaten a burger from Five Guys? “Wow”…as in a good “Wow” (sorry, had to include some food).
- Ernie Harwell will be missed. Don’t know him?…google this classy man.
- Went to the pawn shop in Las Vegas a few weeks back…the one from Pawn Stars. Probably would have taken me an hour just to get through the door. Too hot, I left. I wanted to meet Chum. Maybe next time.
- Natalie (my oldest daughter) accidentally wacked me in the groin the other day. In terms of pain, is that the male version of giving birth? (I'm guessing the answer is still no)
- Bet you didn’t expect to see a pic of M&M mascots on the blog.