Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Unique Randomness

My random thoughts...brought to you once a week!
  • Brett Myers, starting pitcher for the Houston Astros, is quietly putting together an unbelievable season. But every time I watch him pitch I just can’t take my eyes off his absolutely hideous facial hair. It’s frightening.
  • I watched Boardwalk Empire. I thought it was good, not great. But what show is great right from the start? Not many. I may give it a few episodes.
  • My favorite Will Ferrell line…from Step Brothers: “I have a belly full of white dog crap in me, and now you lay this sh*t on me?” I love that movie.
  • I know this isn’t exactly new, but have you seen the Shake Weight yet? Just google it. My job as a teacher prohibits me from making any further comments about this product.
  • Panera…my goodness…stop running out of my Cinnamon Crunch bagels. That’s like going to McDonald’s and they don’t have fries.
  • I know it’s still popular, but I honestly don’t know one person who still watches Survivor.
  • I’d rather watch Paula Dean cook naked than sit through an episode of Dancing with the Stars.
  • Gotta love those Texans right now. Andre Johnson is a beast.

2 comments:

Margie said...

I always love this part of your blog.

I'm interested in watching Survivor just because of Jimmy Johnson. I want to see him just eat it bad.

The first time I saw the commercial for the Shake Weight, I thought it was a joke. Both versions, male and female, make me giggle.

DWTS sucks. Texans rule.

Molly said...

One time I went to Taco Bell (shocker) and they were out of tortillas.