Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Unique Randomness

My random thoughts...brought to you once a week.

I apologize in advance for the general fecal-theme of this week’s entry…just kind of fell that way.
  • Product Placement: Go-Gurt This kid yogurt has the most annoying name. I hate it. Also, it sounds like a bad case of diarrhea. “Hey, how was your weekend?” “Not too good, had a terrible bout of the go-gurts.”
  • I saw a car the other day that was covered in bird sh*t. I’m talking about 80% of the car. Don’t really know how the person could drive. It looked like an armada of birds unloaded on it.
  • In the news: A rig carrying human waste was involved in a major accident the other day in Houston. The article I read finished with this: “no human waste spilled on the road”. Think I would have led with that.
  • In the news: An Oklahoma woman was run over and killed by her riding lawnmower. There’s a million ways to go, but I can’t think of a worse one.
  • Watched Crazy Heart last weekend. Great movie, very depressing, but awesome movie. Great soundtrack as well. Nobody does a bowling alley scene better than Jeff Bridges. I think it should be a requirement for all his movies.
  • My wife Sara had a McD’s french fry craving. While waiting in the drive-thru, I happened to notice a new menu item…Angus Snack Wrap. At first glance, I thought it was a turd wrapped in a tortilla. Maybe it was.
  • The Texans could not have made me happier Sunday.

1 comment:

Thundercat Mama said...

Gooooo Texans! Thanks for having us over to watch the game!