Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mighty Good Recipe

It’s Tuesday…time for a Mighty Good Recipe!

Creamy Southwestern Pasta

This recipe is pure genius. I found it on a great food blog and made it for the family last week. Everyone loved it...including both kids. I substituted ground beef, only because I needed to use some. This recipe is easy and very healthy. The black beans provided a wonderful texture for the dish and all the ingredients blended together quite well. This is a perfect “night before” recipe. Make it on a Sunday so all you’ll have to do is pop it in the oven on Monday. I see myself making this one a few times a month. This is also a great recipe to incorporate new vegetables for kids. Veggies like zucchini, broccoli, and spinach would work well.

1 comment:

Amy of Sing For Your Supper said...

Looks wonderful! Glad you enjoyed it!!