Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Hour: Cucumber Martini

Get ready for the weekend with a Thursday Happy Hour!

I hated cucumbers for most of my life. Then something happened. I now rather enjoy them (no phallic jokes please). I made this cucumber martini the other night as a test run. Dinner Club this weekend is vegetarian-themed. I think our club's loyal members will enjoy this drink. The cucumber definitely shines through.I also enjoyed the little mint specs that made it past the strainer. They make for a cool presentation and a wonderful taste. This drink is refreshing and potent. i wouldn't change a thing about the recipe. Nice job on the garnish...right?

http://www.drinknation.com/drink/cucumber-martini

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome drink! I actually look for cucumber-mint drinks at bars now. Will definitely try this out.