Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Unique Randomness


My random thoughts...brought to you once a week.
  • I figured out something the other day. I firmly believe most of our country's problems could be fixed if we let the managerial staff at Discount Tire Company run the show. Think about it...has a human being in the history of the world ever left that place upset?
  • While running on the treadmill at the gym, I noticed one of the televisions had a promo going. It was plugging three straight hours of Nancy Grace and Joy Behar. Not quite sure the channel. I could think of a 1000 torturous acts I'd rather have performed on my body than watching three straight hours of Nancy Grace and Joy Behar...no kidding.
  • Speaking of torturous acts...had to stop by my local DMV yesterday to get my driver's license renewed. Hadn't been there in several years. It's a horrendous task...we've all heard the stereotypical stories about the DMV. One thing did strike me though...the people waiting didn't seem quite as grotesque as I remembered. Does that mean I'm now more grotesque? Just something to ponder.
  • Hey Farmville Facebook Peeps...the dudes that played Dungeons and Dragons in the college cafeteria called...and they said you're losers.
  • Love the piece on Real Sports last week about Dallas Braden...seems like a great guy.

No comments: