Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Top 20 Restaurants Cont.

#10 Gumbo's Round Rock, TX

I haven't been to Gumbo's in over 13 years. You won't be seeing any picture posted on my part for this restaurant. Until recently, I completely forgot the name and location of this place, but I never forgot the dish I had there. I talked with an old college buddy and fortunately he remembered the details of this restaurant. Gumbo's, as the name suggests, is a Cajun seafood restaurant. If you go to the web site you'll see they have a pretty extensive menu. My dish was the shrimp and crawfish tails over pasta. It comes in three different sauces. I went with the creamy lemon, caper and tarragon sauce. It was amazing, and the portions are quite plentiful. I wish I could provide more information on Gumbo's. What I can tell is that it was good enough to make my top 10 off of one dish from over a decade ago.

No comments: