Here's the Giada recipe. This can be made as an appetizer or as a main course. I prefer to make as an appetizer and throw a little chopped Italian parsley on top. A few recommendations:
- You may want to cut down on the butter significantly if that's not your thing.
- I've made this with regular tomato sauce, instead of butter...and it's just as good.
- A little prosciutto goes a long way.
- Please make sure you squeeze the spinach well to get rid of excess water.
- Having a hard time finding dumpling wrappers? In Texas, you'll find them at Central Market in the freezer section. For a greater selection, go to any Asian market in your city. In Houston, I love going to H-Mart.