Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Unique Randomness

My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
  • I was at a Halloween party for six-year-olds on Saturday night. Great party, great hosts, great kids…head-scratching costumes. And I’m not talking about the kids.
  • I was waaaaay off with my Texans’ predictions. How’s life without steroids treating you Mr. Cushing?
  • The answer to last week’s question: President Andrew Jackson
  • Pet Peeves: Have you had this verbal exchange before?: “Hey, how’s your day going?” Response: “I can’t complain.” Response back: “Not that it would do you any good.” D@mn, that annoys me.
  • It pained me to write this about Octane, but the truth is the truth.
  • It’s absolutely official after last week: my new favorite show is Bored to Death. Zach Galifianakis has that ability to make me laugh without saying anything. The last person to do that was Chris Farley.
  • I have 223 friends on facebook. I think 100 of them told me to vote yesterday.
  • I have 223 friends on facebook. I think 100 of them posted pictures of their kids in Halloween costumes.
  • I’m good with both those things.
  • If you’re wondering where all the birds in Houston went, they’re on the corner of Ella and 43rd…or as I like to call it…Bird Sh*t Alley. Eat your heart out Alfred Hitchcock.
  • I’m getting very close to organizing a rib crawl…very close. Let me know if you want in.

1 comment:

Amy P said...

Can the rib crawl be done on December 28th? Because I will be in Houston. And I bet we could talk my dad into joining us, or maybe even cooking some.